Type of employment: regular, full-time
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Workplace: Terrebonne (300 Henry-Bessemer Street) or possibility at our Laval Office (549 Principale Street)
SIGMAX Inc, a member of the DPHV group - D'Aronco, Pineau, Hébert, Varin Inc. is a division that specializes in structural steel design. We offer a wide range of specialized services, such as 3D modeling capabilities on Tekla and Revit platforms, structural steel design, coordination with other disciplines (BIM) and fabrication drawing production.
As a TEKLA coordinating technician, in collaboration with the DPHV engineering team, you will coordinate several technical aspects related to construction projects for buildings or other structures. You will be involved from the survey stage, then during the preparation of models and/or structural engineering plans, and this, until the complete realization on site. You may also be involved in interventions on construction sites.
Tasks and responsabilities :
- Participate with the project engineers in the development of structural plans using TEKLA Structures software by 3D modeling
- Coordinate with other professional disciplines on site and subcontractors according to the different structural projects in progress
- Perform the preparation of structural steel shop drawings
- Perform surveys of existing structures, site visits and structural inspections
- Engage in other related tasks.
Skills required :
- DEP in building design, DEC in civil engineering, architecture or any other equivalent training
- Good knowledge of the Quebec Construction Code and the National Building Code of Canada
- Experience in the design of steel structures (asset)
- Mastery of TEKLA and Autocad softwares (asset)
- Possess a general health and safety certificate for construction sites (ASP card) (asset)
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel
- Good team player, organized and have a sense of initiative and attention to detail
- French, oral and written. Functional English.
The experience, dynamism and skills of our engineers and technicians create an environment conducive to learning and the contribution of each one allows us to imagine and design solutions adapted, concrete and innovative to the various projects of our customers. Join our team of experts!
One idea, one plan...a CAREER!
Are you excited about these challenges? Send us your application without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this job module.
We thank you for your interest in SIGMAX. However, only those selected will be contacted. DPHV Group is fully committed to employment equity and we encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.