Type of employment: regular, full-time
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Workplace: Laval (Sainte-Dorothée sector)
Teleworking: According to public health guidelines, (to be determined after COVID-19)
Travel: Greater Montreal 10%.
DPHV – D’Aronco, Pineau, Hébert, Varin is a team of professionals specializing in structural engineering. From design to construction, we provide professional and technical services customized to your needs in the areas of building construction and transportation infrastructures.
As a structural design technician, in collaboration with the DPHV engineering team, you will coordinate several technical aspects related to construction projects for buildings or other structures. You will be involved from the survey stage, then during the preparation of models and/or structural engineering plans, and this, until the complete realization on site. You may also be involved in interventions on construction sites.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate with project engineers in the development of structural drawings through AutoCad or REVIT by 3D modeling
- Coordinate with other professional site disciplines and subcontractors on various structural projects in progress
- Perform existing structure surveys, site visits and structural inspections
- Engage in other related responsibilities.
- DEC in civil engineering, architecture or any other equivalent background
- 4 years of experience in the design of structures using one or more of the following materials: steel, concrete, wood and aluminum
- Good knowledge of the Quebec Construction Code and the National Building Code of Canada
- Mastery of REVIT and Autocad software
- Possess a general health and safety certificate for construction sites (ASP card)
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel
- Good team spirit, organized and have a sense of initiative and attention to detail
- French, oral and written. Functional English.
The experience, dynamism and expertise of our engineers and technicians create an environment that promotes learning and the contribution of each individual allows us to imagine and design solutions that are adapted, practical and innovative for the various projects of our clients. Join our team of committed people!
Are you inspired by these challenges? Send us your application without further delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our job module on the right.
*We thank you for your interest in DPHV. However, only those selected will be contacted. DPHV is committed to employment equity and we encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply*.