Type of employment: regular, full-time
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Workplace: Terrebonne office (300 Henry-Bessemer Street, Terrebonne J6Y 1T3)
Teleworking: According to public health guidelines (to be determined after COVID-19)
Travel: Greater Montreal 10%.
DPHV – D’Aronco, Pineau, Hébert, Varin is a team of professionals specializing in structural engineering. From design to construction, we provide professional and technical services customized to your needs in the areas of building construction and transportation infrastructures.
The Connection and Fabrication Engineer will work with the DPHV detailing and engineering team to design and size steel structure connections, as well as coordinate many technical aspects related to Tekla modeling and shop drawing production for steel building and structure construction projects. You will be involved in the early stages of a fabrication project, assisting in the design of connections, coordinating models, drawing and assisting in fabrication and site erection.
- Calculate and dimension connections on structural steel projects
- Assist and collaborate with the detailing team, for fabrication drawing
- Review shop and erection drawings for approval, production or installation
- Assist steel fabricators with technical support for steel fabrication and fabrication sequencing of high complexity structural components.
- Assist in the design of structural steel erection sequences, design of temporary stability elements, and specification of lifting devices used in structural erection.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or building engineering with a structural profile
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec as a CPI or Junior Engineer
- Familiar with the design of steel structures
- Solid knowledge of Autocad drawing software or Tekla modeling software
- Familiar with structural analysis and design software such as CSI Suite
- Valid ASP card
- Team spirit, resourcefulness, autonomy, sense of humor and good work organization
- French, oral and written, functional English.
The experience, dynamism and expertise of our engineers and technicians create an environment that promotes learning and the contribution of each individual allows us to imagine and design solutions that are adapted, practical and innovative for the various projects of our clients. Join our team of committed people!
Are you inspired by these challenges? Send us your application without further delay to email@example.com or through our job module on the right.
*We thank you for your interest in DPHV. However, only those selected will be contacted. DPHV is committed to employment equity and we encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply*.