Type of employment: Permanent, full time
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Workplace: Laval office (549 Rue Principale, Laval (QC), H7X 1C7)
Teleworking: According to Public Health recommendation (possible part time to be determined after Covid-19)
Travel: Greater Montreal and remote areas 10-20%
AXNOR Consultants Inc., member of DPHV group - D’Aronco, Pineau, Hébert, Varin Inc. is a consulting engineering division specialized in the field of telecommunication infrastructures and structures serving the major spheres of communication, navigation and energy.
The engineer in telecommunication structures will be required to carry out various engineering mandates related to foundations and telecommunication structures such as guyed tower, self-supporting and monopole towers, antennas, rooftop structures and other specialized structures. In addition, this person will also be involved in survey and inspection work related to projects to secure work environments.
- Coordinate and execute the design of telecommunication infrastructure, reinforcement and antenna supports;
- Participate in the planning and technical coordination with team members;
- Carry out the design and verification of foundations;
- Perform surveys, verification and validation of standard structural elements of existing structures;
- Write structural analysis and inspection reports;
- Participate in the coordination of engineering drawings with the drafting technicians and ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering (specialization in structures an asset);
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec as a CEP or Junior Engineer;
- Knowledge of current standards CSA S16, CSA A23.3, etc.
- Experience in telecommunications towers, rooftop installations and related structures (an asset);
- Solid knowledge of Autocad drawing software;
- Valid ASP card;
- SPRAT I certification (an asset);
- Team spirit, resourcefulness, autonomy, sense of humor and good work organization;
- French, oral and written, functional English.
The experience, dynamism and expertise of our engineers and technicians create an environment that promotes learning and the contribution of each individual allows us to imagine and design solutions that are adapted, practical and innovative for the various projects of our clients. Join our team of committed people!
We thank you for your interest in AXNOR. However, only those selected will be contacted. DPHV group is committed to employment equity and we encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.