- Type of employment: regular, full-time
- Level : intermediate
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Workplace: Laval (Sainte-Dorothée sector)
- Travel: Greater Montreal 10%.
Be part of the BIM technology transformation!
Who we are?
DPHV - D’Aronco, Pineau, Hébert, Varin is a specialized engineering consulting firm that offers professional and technical expertise in structural engineering, from design to construction, in a wide variety of fields: design, fabrication and construction of residential, commercial or industrial buildings, stadiums, airports, transportation and telecommunications infrastructures. We also offer services for securing work environments (temporary or permanent lifelines), expertises, inspections and analyses of existing structures at heights, on steep terrain (rope inspection) and in confined spaces.
We are looking for a structural technician who will contribute to the realization of various projects, including the development and implementation of the Building Information Modeling (BIM) system within our structural design engineering team. Versatile by nature, our future colleague will also be called upon to coordinate his or her construction projects, in collaboration with the engineering team, in addition to modeling his or her projects. An excellent team player, you will actively participate in the design of plans with your project manager in addition to being the reference for BIM requirements. You will be involved from the start of the project, then during the preparation of models and/or structural engineering plans, until the complete realization of the project on site. You may also be involved in interventions on construction sites.
Your professional background :
- DEC in civil engineering, architecture or other equivalent training combined with relevant experience for a coordination position;
- Possess a specialized training certificate in building information modeling (BIM) (an asset);
- CanBIM certification (an asset);
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the fundamentals of information management;
- Mastery of Autocad and excellent command of REVIT;
- Possess a general health and safety certification on construction sites (ASP card);
- Demonstrate autonomy and ability to organize work without supervision.
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel;
- Have good organizational skills and be an excellent team player;
- Fluency in French is essential and a working knowledge of English.
The experience, dynamism and expertise of our engineers and technicians create an environment that promotes learning and the contribution of each individual allows us to imagine and design solutions that are adapted, practical and innovative for the various projects of our clients. Join our team of committed people!
One idea, one plan...a CAREER!
Are you inspired by these challenges? Send us your application without further delay to email@example.com or through this job module.