Type of employment: permanent full time or part time
DPHV - D’Aronco, Pineau, Hébert, Varin is a well-established structural engineering consulting firm offering professional and technical expertise in structural engineering.
As an accounting technician, you will play a central role in our administrative team by being responsible for all accounting including the accounting cycle, payroll management including benefits, in addition to acting as a partner with our project managers, subcontractors and suppliers for all matters related to invoices and accounts payable.
Your main responsibilities:
- Management of the complete accounting cycle;
- Payroll management and execution;
- Management of employee benefits;
- Follow-up on accounts receivable and payable;
- Provide support to operations;
- Prepares various monthly reports to management;
- Analysis and reconciliation of accounting accounts.
- College diploma in accounting or administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a related field;
- Good knowledge of Sage accounting software;
- Good knowledge of payroll software;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Good knowledge of French
- Good knowledge of English (an asset);
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
Are you a challenge-driven individual who wants to contribute to the company's financial activities? Send us your application to this job section or by email at email@example.com.
*We thank you for your interest in DPHV. However, only those selected will be contacted. DPHV is committed to employment equity and we encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply*.